Relationships in SharpCloud are used to capture and visualise the fact that two items are to some extent related.
The nature of the relationship is something that can be enhanced by using Relationship Attributes, Comments, Direction and Tags. Relationships can have their thickness and colour determined by Relationship attributes, providing a greater visual aid to the audience.
In terms of filtering, relationships can be filtered in/out of a view based upon attribute/tag values. Items can also be filtered out depending on a common related item, more information on this type of filtering is covered in Related To Filtering.
Other relevant Knowledge Base Articles
- Creating and Deleting Relationships
- Importing Relationships
- Relationship Attributes and Tags
- Customising Relationship Appearance
- Relationship Click Events
- Behaviour on Click & Radial View (Relationship View)