- Local items can use inherited attribute panels to set attribute values.
- Panels added to inherited items are loaded correctly.
- Shared items show the correct panels when panels are assigned in multiple stories.
- Items are not reloaded when moving between two enterprise views with the same enterprise filter.
- Multiple shared items can be removed at once using multi select.
- Multiple enterprise items can be converted to shared items using multi select.
- Corrected a problem where certain images could cause out of memory exceptions.
- SharpCloud now includes restore functionality in stories.
- This allows the owner of a story to restore that story to a previous point from the last 30 days.
- Restore points are created each time a new set of updates is made to a story.
- Anonymous users can view enterprise stories correctly.
- Deselecting mulitple global panels does not cause certain problems.
- Relative URLs work correctly in the mobile view.
- The image picker now has a tab for story images that lists all of the images used in that story.
- The image picker can be fullscreened and will remember your last viewed position.
- Background images load correctly in enterprise views.
- The billing dialogue displays correctly in IE.
- Anonymous forms can be scrolled correctly in the mobile application.
- Tags can be set correctly in the datagrid for inherited or shared items.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the appearance of duplicate comments.
- Calculated values of 0 will be displayed when the view filters out unassigned.
- The find address dialogue displays correctly when not in a map view.
- Items in deleted stories will not be shown in the add item dialogue.
- Moving items between categories correctly sets item appearance images.
- Presentations can be deleted without requiring a page refresh.
- Incorrect pricing has been removed from some automated emails.
- URL resources can have their URL's updated correctly.
- Changing a YouTube video works correctly.
- Inherited location attributes work correctly in map views.
- Deleting a relationship does not cause drawing errors.
- The erroneous amber toaster messages have been correctly removed.
- Updating items in templates updates inherited items correctly.
- The background will not sometimes flash when moving between views.
- Relationships are now displayed in enterprise views (note: only relationships to source items are included)
- Context menus and right click are now available within the teams screen.
- The team name rather than the id is now shown when mousing over the team icon at the top of a story.
- Timeline bars overlap correctly when in WBS mode.
- Additional fields have been added to the item appearance options.
- New calculated values referencing story ids and names and item ids are now available.
- Substantially improved performance when loading items in enterprise views.
- Improved performance of the add item dialogue.
- Rich text panels are inherited correctly.
- Dates with timestamps can be compared correctly by calculated values.
- Items in enterprise views can not incorrectly have custom panels added.
- Users who are not permitted to edit an enterprise template can stil ok the story setup.
- Pasting correctly sets values for local items where the attributes are inherited from an enterprise template.
- Corrected an error that could lead to background image transparency being set to less than 0%.
- Clicking on items works correctly in the launchpad.
- Columns in the datagrid can now be reordered at will and the order saved on a per story basis.
- Forms will now indicate how many characters have been used in name and description fields and prevent using more characters then can be saved.
- The External ID column is shown by default in the datagrid.
- Pasting new numeric attributes work correctly if all items have a value of 0.
- Items on the timeline are not shown as transparent incorrectly.
- Licence types will be loaded correctly when there are more than 100 users in a pack.
- Automatic ordering works correctly when using category in the Y axis of a timeline.
- Tags in enterprise templates can be deleted correctly.
- Relationship Tags are not duplicated when copying and pasting views.
- Inherited items can have local attributes set correctly.
- Fill down works correctly for tags in the datagrid.
- Corrected an issue that could cause problems saving attributes on newly created items.
- Relationship tags can be directly changed in the datagrid.
- Corrected a problem with the ordering of categories and views.
- Text attributes filters are applied correctly when not all items have a value for that attribute.
- Right click works correctly in the dashboard in internet explorer.
- In enterprise, shared items can be added to a story successfully.
- The system correctly informs users when they may be using an incorrect instance.
- The 3D view allows you to plot two dates on the z axis to create bars.
- The speed of searching within stories has been improved.
- Timelines now support WBS functionality using Text attributes on the Y axis.
- Performance has been improved, especially in stories with large numbers of items.
- Enterprise views now correctly show tags for items.
- Reordering fields works correctly in forms.
- Corrected some instances of relationships being drawn incorrectly.
- Fitting items in the map view works correctly.
- The map view is drawn correctly when the view is resized.
- User names including apostrophes will not cause problems in the Desktop App.
- Images are always displayed correctly in the desktop app.
- Edit undo works correctly for item attribute values.
- The handling of large updates has been improved to increase stability of the application.
- Updating attribute values will correctly update the item in other sessions.
- Search for Items and comments across ALL your stories from the dashboard and launchpad.
- New calculated functions which return the number of relationships of a certain direction an item possesses.
- Item published is now available as a filter in dynamic views.
- Stories in an enterprise pack cannot be used as samples outside of that pack.
- Disabled calculated values are not shown in the item edit sidebar.
- Users will not see duplicated dialogues when adding members to a team.
- The list of members to be added to a team will be cleared after members are added to prevent duplication.
- SharpCloud for enterprise, a new system for linking together stories and items, is now available.
- For more information on Enterprise, please see our website here: http://www.sharpcloud.com/enterprise .
- Multiple simultaneous story creations will not cause crashes.
- Dragging items does not cause the item image to be zoom in incorrectly.
- The calculated value setup menu displays correctly in IE.
- The printable report no longer shows items that have been unpublished.
- Click events to SharpCloud URLS are now relative to the story the item is currently in.
- Videos do not auto-pause when fullscreened.
- Resources can be deleted from items correctly.
- HTML Panels with SharpCloud views work correctly in the desktop application.
- Filtering tags by NOT works correctly in the mobile view.
- Made a number of improvements to the behaviour of calculated values to improve usability.
- Increased the size of the text in the comments sidebar to improve readability.
- Changing the names of attributes or calculated values will no longer reset view options.
- Images and videos are cached by the browser correctly (improves load times).
- Default panel colours can be assigned correctly.
- Viewing items is recorded correctly in the audit.
- List labels are copied correctly when copying a form in a snapshot.
- Videos can be fullscreened correctly.
- Corrected an issue that could cause comments to be erroneously deleted.
- The comment panel no longer automatically pops out in items- an introductory shepherd is included instead to explain comment functionality to new users.
- Panel titles can now use the [attribute] syntax to update automatically.
- Corrected an occasional issue that could cause loops when accessing an item directly.
- Moving left and right between items now behaves correctly.
- Dragging items to set an attribute value has been fixed (was broken in last release).
- Major under the hood changes implemented in preparation for enterprise.
- The comment panel has been removed and all comments are now made in the sidebar.
- Users can now choose whether to send an email notification when making a comment.
- Major reliability improvements to help prevent failures to save.
- Milestones on a timeline are always shown above bars and centred on the appropriate date.
- Orphaned relationships are no longer created in any circumstances.
- Items can be dragged onto a timeline when using custom dates.
- Corrected a problem where certain errors in calculations could prevent a story from loading.
- Corrected an issue where stories would not load if they contained an orphaned relationship.
- Pre-loading of images removed due to occasional problems (some stories load slowly and some do not load at all). A better and alternative solution will be deployed soon.
- Background images for all views are now loaded and cached when a story is first loaded.
- Derived item panels are displayed correctly in presentations.
- Corrected an issue with the way multiple updates are processed behind the scenes.
- Corrected an issue where deleting large numbers of tags could cause major performance issues.
- Corrected some places where loops in calculations were erroneously detected.
- Renaming an item referenced in a calculated value does not cause crashes.
- Corrected an issue where HASTAG and INDEXOFLIST calculated values prevented the story setup from saving.
- Corrected an issue where loops in calculated values could occasionally be detected erroneously.
- Zips can overwrite an existing story correctly when uploaded.
- Text labels for items are now clickable.
- Multiple item panels work correctly when using touch. (This fixes reported issues using the iPad to download resources or images).
- Relationships are drawn correctly in the in-context table view.
- Corrected some false error reports from the timeline view.
- The performance of menus in the dashboard has been enhanced.
- Users can now select 'All Stories' in the dashboard menu (replicates a blank search).
- Referencing calculated values from other calculated values is now checked to prevent loops.
- Additional columns for built in attributes can now be displayed in the table view.
- Underscores can now be used in codes for normal and calculated attributes.
- It is now possible to border colour by category.
- Videos can be deleted in the video panel.
- Text colour can now be specified for a view in the item appearance menu.
- Referencing a SharpCloud story in a HTML panel now works successfully in all supported browsers.
- Users can choose to display toolbars or the view selector in an embedded story.
- Item panels will auto-update if an item is edited by another user while the item is being viewed.
- The in-context relationship view now supports multi-select.
- New Passwords are now required to be minimum eight characters, including letters, capitals and a number or symbol.
- YouTube videos in a panel will now respect timestamps in the URL.
- Users signing in to an incorrect instance of SharpCloud can be reminded to use the correct instance.
- Users now have the ability to show datetimes where dates are displayed, on a per story basis.
- If text is set to be displayed outside, this will be preserved in the in-context relationship view.
- Reordering fields in a form works correctly.
- Using Heading 2 in a rich text panel works correctly.
- Presentation slide images are shown at the correct aspect ratio.
- Custom panel background colours in the story setup are saved correctly.
- Table view columns widths are not incorrectly reset when accessing certain view options.
- Dates will be correctly saved in UTC and displayed in the client's time zone.
- Comment notification emails are sent correctly.
- The news feed is now displayed correctly.
- Substantial behind the scenes improvements to the way updates are tracked and audited, to improve reliability.
- The appearance of items in the dashboard on mouse over has been improved.
- Active Stories in the dashboard are now ordered by activity.
- Corrected an error that could occur when selecting an item in the table view if the item was not displayed.
- Tag groups are now shown in the relationship datagrid in the same way they are in the item datagrid.
- The performance of the dashboard has been improved.
- Date values can be deleted in the datagrid correctly.
- New customer packs can be created correctly via stripe.
- The correct stories are listed in the featured section.
- Unassigned items are not filtered out of the timeline when set to show unassigned.
- Backgrounds are correctly faded to white when increasing the transparency and using a dark foreground.
New Dashboard and Launchpad
New Dashboard and Launchpad
- The dashboard has been fully redesigned.
- Search is now integrated into the main dashboard.
- Users can now choose to pin a number of stories, and these will always be shown at the top of the dashboard.
- Right clicking on a story now gives you a number of options, including unsubscribing, copying and sharing (with appropriate permissions).
- A number of small enhancements have been made to the usability of the admin pages.
- 3D Views with worlds will load correctly in offline stories in the desktop version.
- Switching between domains works correctly in the desktop version.
- Items can now be set to appear transparent in a particular view.
- Images will obey the item specified shape when used as a custom image.
- Item appearance settings work correctly in the mobile view.
- Switching bar and border colours in a timeline saves correctly.
- Hidden views functions correctly in mobile.
- Users with view permissions cannot create items via the search dialogue.
- The full names and descriptions of items are shown correctly in the right click context menu,
- Category colour is shown correctly in the panels screen in the datagrid.
- Text on items should always resize correctly.
- The new story dialogue now scrolls so that the name field is always visible.
- Tag groups are now assignable through the SDK (Query Connect Etc.)
- Fill down works correctly on published/unpublished in the datagrid.
- Start dates and calculated dates sort correctly in the table view.
- Active columns in a table are shown in the item edit sidebar.
- Performance has been generally improved, especially with large numbers of items.
- The mobile version accounts for the background colour of a view.
- Pinning the view strip behaves correctly when using relationship mode.
- Copying views into a new story allows you to choose not to display new categories.
- Certain menus will be displayed correctly with a scrollbar when in small screens or windows.
- Text on an item is shown correctly when using multiple newlines in the item text.
- Prefixes and Suffixes are not trimmed when using spaces.
- Tag groups are now shown as separate columns in the data grid.
- Views in a story can now be hidden.
- A hidden view cannot be accessed from the view menu on the left of the screen, unless the user has admin permission or greater on the story.
- Hidden views are still accessible to non-admin users when linked to directly.
- Minor updates have been made to the signup page.
- Item images are centered correctly in IE.
- Dynamic item names work correctly with item attributes.
- The appearance of items is now far more customisable.
- Items can now have multiple images.
- Images can now be linked to attributes in the same way as colours
- The colours and images displayed on an item are now settable on a per-view basis.
- The text displayed on items can now be customised to a much greater extent.
- Data from a table view can be copied and pasted (for example into excel) directly.
- Calculated values can now return the value for a separate item.
- The scale on a timeline can now be set manually.
- Item panels can be selected from the edit sidebar.
- Numeric attributes can be removed correctly from attribute panels.
- Table views can be sorted by text columns directly.
- Corrected a rare issue which could occasionally lead to derived global panels not saving when being deselected.
- Alpha Values function correctly in the colour picker.
- Corrected an occasional issue where global panels would not stay deselected on specific items.
- Alpha values work correctly in colour pickers.
- Offline stories downloaded prior to the release of the table view will load correctly.
- Timelines will display correctly when using labelled calculated values.
- Expanding a column chart functions correctly when displaying item count.
- Improved error handling of occasional data loss over poor network connections.
- The licence audit table is sorted correctly in the admin screen.
- User images are now circular where appropriate.
- Global panels can now be reset from the setup screen.
- Admins can be assigned to customer packs before they have signed up.
- Videos can be downloaded correctly in the desktop version.
- Images in the image picker are sized correctly to improve performance.
Column Charts Enhanced
Column Charts Enhanced
- The column chart view (bar chart) has been significantly enhanced.
- Your old charts should continue to work exactly as before.
- The chart can now display up to three attributes at the same time.
- The chart has two distinct modes, SIMPLE and GROUPED, with appropriate options for each mode.
- When using more than one value, bars can be displayed stacked or side by side.
- Bars can now be coloured independently of category and attribute colours.
- Bar fill and border colours can be swapped on your preference
- A legend has been added.
- Online purchasings options have been updated in line with our website. New monthly or personal subscriptions can no longer be purchased.
- New numeric values are not created with unnecessary decimal places.
- SharpCloud now includes a new spreadsheet style table view.
- The table view maintains the filtering, colouring and relationship functionality within SharpCloud, and can be used to display all kinds of built in and user created attributes.
- The table view can be accessed and used in the same way as all other SharpCloud views.
- Forms without tag groups function correctly.
- Stories with new views can be zipped correctly.
- Online payments and subscription management via Stripe has been fixed.
- Tags can be added to story forms.
- Global panels on an item that have been modified can be reset.
- Duplicate Panels are no longer created erroneously.
- Stories with terms are accessible in the desktop app.
- Users can now include comments, shares and forms when copying a story.
- The desktop app is now available in a 32 bit version.
- Item search has been reinstated for viewers.
- Tags are shown in their respective groups in the various filter dialogues.
- You may now select a preferred number format (1,000.1 or 1.000,1) that is used for pasting data in the datagrid.
- Templates have been renamed samples.
- Unpublished items are excluded when searching; Admins may ignore this restriction.
- Transferring stories between teams is now much easier.
- Video panels will now accept youtu.be links.
- The grey edit toolbar is not shown in the Windows desktop app.
- Items that are related to an item that has just been deleted now open correctly.
- Category names with special characters work correctly in forms.
- The edit undo and padlock icons will not change places when opening an item.
- The progress of a submitted form is now indicated.
- The message when opening a story of which the owner does not have a premium licence is now clearer.
- Long resource names will wrap correctly in the resource panels.
- Certain unnecessary scrollbars have been removed.
- The display of terms has been modified to be more reliable.
- The admins of a team are now visible when viewing the team.
- Timelines can now be set to show alternating colours to improve visibility.
- Improved the usability of naming new stories.
- The drawing of timeline bars when using calculated values has been improved.
- Fixes related to the saving of story/item panel configurations.
- A calculated value that divides 0 by a number returns 0 rather than null.
- Changing an item category whilst the panels are displayed does not cause a display error.
- Undoing the addition of a panel whilst the panels are displayed does not cause a display error.
- Redrawing items does not cause an incorrect comment panel to appear.
- SharpCloud now includes a new Map View that integrates with Bing Maps.
- Map views use a new attribute type (location) that takes the form of longitude and latitude co-ordinates.
- Users can choose to determine the location automatically through the browser, or search for an address using Bing.
- The 3d view shows an indicator when loading.
- If using a list attribute for the Y axis on a timeline, it is now possible to lay the items out manually within the labels.
- Attributes that are included or filtered on a view are now indicated in the edit sidebar.
- The use of sandboxing in the HTML panel has been improved.
- Items will not fly off to the top corner of the screen when attempting to drag items.
- An error where items could become stuck open has been corrected.
- Items with calculated values of 0 are included in charts correctly.
- Minor updates to improve overall security.
- Directory membership will update correctly if a user is incorrectly listed as both a member and an admin.
- Private directories can now be set to allow access to a domain.
- This means that anyone with a SharpCloud account that has an email address with that domain will be able to view stories in that directory.
- If you would like to make use of this feature, please contact us.
- The general usability of adding and removing members from a domain has also been improved.
- Entering dates in the data grid will now be more reliable and more useable.
- The user experience when editing relationships and relationship tags has been improved.
- Users can now have licences in multiple packs.
- Licence types can now be changed in the manage licences screen.
- New stories will be displayed immediately when they are created in a team.
- Tag groups are ordered correctly in the selection menu.
- Tag groups are imported correctly when transferring a story.
- Pasting tags works correctly with tag groups.
- Significant improvements to the way Item Panels are handled behind the scenes. This does not have any significant user impact at present, but paves the way for major future improvements.
- Improvements to the system upgrade process to provide high availability whilst the upgrade/deployment is in progress.
- The selection cursor behaves correctly in the item relationship edit menu.
- When naming a new view, the view title will automatically match the view name until it is specifically changed.
- Fill down has been enabled for relationship tags in the story setup menu.
- Mousing over stories to see names and owners now works in the desktop app.
- The selection cursor behaves correctly when editing large numbers of timeline markers.
- The relationship filter menu opens correctly after opening the item filter and vice versa.
- Tags in the quick filter wrap correctly in IE.
- The launchpad will open correctly when not signed in on Microsoft Edge.
- View names can be saved correctly when creating a new view.
- Resource tags can be updated correctly.
- When activating or deactivating a tag in the footer it will also be activated or deactivated in the edit panel.
- Items with a NULL calculated value are shown correctly when the view is set to border colour by that calculated value.
- Unchecking 'No Group' when selecting the list of displayed tag groups in the view options functions correctly.
Collapsible Quick Filters
Collapsible Quick Filters
- The quick filters in the footer can now be expanded and collapsed.
- As part of this, relationships can now be filtered from the footer.
- The footer can now be pinned or unpinned to adjust the amount of the screen used for the view.
- Tags are now grouped in the item edit panel.
- When uploading images via a form on mobile, the images are not rotated.
- The item name is more clearly displayed in the item edit panel.
- Further information on stories can be seen on mouse over in the dashboard and the launchpad.
- The view selector on the left of the screen can now be pinned.
- Relationships tags can now have tag groups.
- Some elements of the UI have been restyled for improved usability.
- Assigned tags in the edit panel are shown correctly on small screens.
- Checking 'no group' when selecting tags in the quick filter works correctly.
- Numeric attributes no longer have a 10000000 maximum.
- Multiple tags with the same name can no longer be added
- Unassigned works correctly in quick filters.
Mouse and Touch behaviour
Mouse and Touch behaviour
- New behaviour for mouse and touch devices.
- For mouse devices use left and right click.
- For touch devices use single tap or long press.
- Left click and single tap will generally do the same thing.
- Right click and Long Touch will generally do the same thing.
- Right click/long press on an item will now display a context menu that grants various options when selecting items or views. This replaces the tooltip option
- Selecting an item when relationships are shown will always display relationship in context. This replaces the “Show relationships” button.
- In-context views can be displayed on touch screen *(this was not possible before).
- In-context views remain even after the mouse has moved *(this was not possible before).
- In-context views allow further relationships to be selected. *(this was not possible before).
- Left mouse click to filter on axes has been restored for all users
- Right mouse click on axes will show a menu, to hide a row/column or restore rows/columns.
- 3D view now supports in context relationships.
- When pasting relationships, the system will now accept Item1 and Item2 as column headings.
- When pasting into the datagrid, the new attributes wizard can now be made fullscreen.
- If a tag is activated but its group is not shown in the footer, the tag will not be displayed in the footer.
- When selecting columns to show in the datagrid, custom attributes are listed alphabetically.
- Stories copy correctly if they contain an attribute panel with a null value
- Items having a 0 value will be accounted for when adjusting the minimum or maximum of a numeric attribute.
- Click-events leading to the same story work correctly when accessed from a radial (relationship) view.
- Entering dates into the datagrid is more reliable.
- Using the distribute items button works correctly if all items are in the tray.
- Pressing Ctrl+ C/V/A does not cause items to copy or paste when viewing a setup dialogue.
- The names of timeline markers are not shown when the timeline is filtered so that the marker is hidden.
- Entering dates for timeline markers behaves correctly.
- When viewing a radial view, only items that have click events will ever be shown with a blue border.
- Dragging multiple items on a wall does not cause a crash if some items are dragged off-screen.
- Stories do not crash accessing an item with a YouTube video if YouTube is blocked for that computer.
- Presentations with a radial view slide do not crash if the item in the radial slide has been deleted.
- Relationship labels are displayed correctly when displaying up/down relationships.
- Descriptions of tags are shown correctly when you have multiple tags in the item edit sidebar.
- Totals will not include items in the tray if the tray is hidden.
New Desktop Version
- A new and improved desktop version is now available.
- The new desktop version offers substantially improved performance and improved stability.
- The new desktop version works on both Windows and MacOS devices.
- Null dates work correctly in calculated values.
- The timeline scale has been improved and will automatically adjust down to days depending on the filtered range.
- Most timelines will now be displayed using a major and a minor scale.
- This process happens automatically, and no additional user input is required.
- Special Characters (&, ', ! etc.) are displayed correctly throughout the application.
Search Engine Indexing
- Public stories can now be set to be indexable by search engines- this means that the story can appear when someone searches for the title in google, bing etc.
- Only the owner of a story can make it indexable, and the story must first be made public.
- Performance when opening the view options or changing a view has been improved.
- Items with YouTube video panels do not fail to open if YouTube is blocked. (The video will still not be shown).
- The toolbar is not displayed when a public story is viewed by someone who has not signed in.
- The signin endpoint can be configured for SSO when logging in on-prem using Active Directory.
- The signin page will not login twice when users press enter. This resolves a duplicate user issue for on-prem and Active Directory.
- Attributes can now be reordered in an attribute panel.
- Charts function correctly when displaying labels if items have no labels.
- All templates that you have access to can be used, not just templates that you own and public templates.
- The UI for creating a new story has been improved.
- Relationship totals can be displayed on a view, which will show the sum of all currently displayed relationships.
- The relationship attribute displayed when viewing a radial view can now be specified.
- Pasting a non-date value into the start column of the datagrid does not cause errors.
- Null dates do not cause errors in relationship calculated values.
- Trial Extensions: Sharing a story during a trial will now automatically add an extra 21 days to the trial expiry date.
- Help links are now included throughout SharpCloud to assist with building and using stories.
- Text on 3d items appears clearer and sharper.
- Collaborators with edit permissions on a story can create duplicate items.
- Users without a subscription (Viewers) have a simpler menu (no search, filtering or view options).
- Viewers will no longer able to access stories they created during a free trial.
- Viewers will not be emailed comments as they happen, but can subscribe to a weekly comment summary.
- A memory leak in the 3d view has been fixed.
- Text calculated values can now have labels.
- Calculated values are displayed as value (label) in the edit item menu, attribute panels and item tooltip.
- Users can choose whether dates in the datagrid are entered as dd/mm/yy or mm/dd/yy via an option in their user profile.
- Column charts bars are ordered correctly when using chrome.
- Performance when using a clipped background image or a layers view is improved.
- When searching for items, you can now open items without closing the search box and losing your search.
- The list of views on the left of a story can now be hidden.
- Multiple items can now be selected by clicking and dragging a selection box.
- Directories behave correctly when they have a large number of users.
- Scrolling and zooming behave better when using an iPad or iOS device.
- The mobile version of SharpCloud has improved stability and usability.
- Fixed issue with creating new items via Zapier.
- Calculated values formulas now reference other calculated values correctly.
- Resources will be included in story search.
- Calculated values will display errors correctly.
- The setup menu will work correctly offline when a story has calculated values.
- The datagrid will not save when no save is required.
- Large numbers of items in the tray will be arranged correctly.
- Setting share permissions for individual stories will work correctly in the team admin page.
- Dates will be displayed correctly when new items are added in the datagrid.
- Automatic backgrounds will not be saved to your images.
- IF statements using dates will behave correctly in calculated values.
Relationship Calculated Values
- Relationships can now use calculated values.
- A relationship calculation can use relationship attributes and any attributes/calculated values of the connected items.
- Relationship calculations can be used to specify the colour or thickness of a relationship, and can be seen in the relationship edit window and the item edit sidepanel.
- Forms now include a file picker to upload files to a new item.
- Forms now include an image picker to images to a new item. Images will be added as an image panel in the new item.
- Forms now include a resource picker to add files/urls etc to a new item
- Items on a wall view can now be aligned and distributed horizontally and vertically when multiple items are selected.
- When using an automatic background image, the image can now refresh when changing the axes of the view.
- The grid view in a new basic story will not be erroneously marked as needing to be saved.
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. Ctrl+V for paste) will not be repeatedly activated if the button is held down (Prevents multiple pasting).
- Animation is ignored displaying 500+ visible items to improve performance on large stories.
- Calculated labels will not have default colours or positions assigned.
- Attribute names are now shown on the quick filters.
- The interface should behave better when making updates (less flickering).
- Users can navigate to a form directly from login.
- Category colours on a 3d Y axis view is in the correct order.
- Prefixes and suffixes will be shown where appropriate in calculated values.
- When entering data, your entries will not be lost if someone else makes an update before you have finished.
- The timeline will lay out correctly when using more than 10 categories.
- The timeline will lay out correctly when showing subcategories and ordering by start if some rows are empty.
- Forms are designed to make it simpler to add NEW items to your story.
- You can access forms from your phone or browser without having to open the story – making it much easier to get more colleagues involved in helping you to create content.
- You design the forms by choosing what information is needed – you can hide fields, provide default values and describe what the fields mean so that the form is as simple as possible
- You can also access forms from within the story making it easier to create specific types of items.
- Each story can have as many forms as you need.
- The form can then be used by everyone with edit access to that story to quickly enter data and create new items.
- To see all the forms you have access to, click on the FORMS menu under your profile.
- The sizing of fonts in the mobile version has been increased for greater visibility.
- The INDEXOFLIST calculated value now accepts another calculated value.
- Dragging items in a layer view with manual ordering behaves correctly.
- New Stories now include a 'Last Edited Period' calculated value by default.
- New Stories will automatically hide unpublished items in the default views.
- The login page can now remember a username and password.
- Dragging and repositioning items on the timeline behaves correctly when filtered.
- The login message when entering incorrect usernames has been corrected.
- Stories and templates will load faster.
- Resetting a password will now approve your account.
- Items with a non zero minimum will have the correct range shown on axes.
- Ctrl Shortcuts work correctly in IE.
- Adding a story to a team will not cause an error with the item edit panel.